About the Online Office
The Online Office is a new secure environment that allows citizens to access information, services and to perform electronic transactions connected with the Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council.
The Office is at https://sedeelectronica.vitoria-gasteiz.org and is only for the Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council and its Independent Agencies.
The ownership, management and administration of this Online Office corresponds to the Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council
- Law 40/2015, dated 1 October, about the Legal Regime of the Public Sector
- Law 39/2015, dated 1 October, of the Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations
- Municipal by-law regulating Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council electronic office.
- Royal Decree 3/2010, dated 8 January, that regulates the National Safety Scheme within the Electronic Administration framework.
- Royal Decree 4/2010, dated 8 January, that regulates the National Interoperability Scheme within the Electronic Administration framework.
Privacy policies and guarantees related to data protection are established by Organic Law 15/1999. In this regard, the Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council is working with the Datae Protection Agency - AVPD in compliance with current law and adopting good practices in the management of personal information.